When I had my old blog I used to do this all the time. There is a great group of women who are clergy, church professionals, discerning a call, or just actively involved in church who share their blogs on this site. Every week hey do these so I thought I would too!!
Happy Friday, Gals and Pals...
Our FF today is in honor of spontaneous thinking!
1. What religion/faith besides yours captures your curiosity and why? Judaism because I always have such great religious/ faith discussions with my Jewish friends.
2. What is the first or most memorable pop song you ever learned as a kid? Hard to pick just one! I would have to say "I Just Called to Say I Love You" by Stevie Wonder
3. If God were a color.....(finish this sentence creatively) it would be funky
4. If you were going to make a sandwich right now for lunch, and you
magically had all the items you need for it, what would that sandwich
be? BLT on homemade dark honeywheat toast and Oscar's apple wood smoked bacon
5. How are you doing? Really, how are you? A full bundle of emotions: happy, sad, anxious but mostly happy
Bonus: What are you enjoying/loving right now? Having the most amazing, supportive, caring friends!